THE MOST EFFECTIVE ATMOSPHERIC SANITISER & DEODORISER ON THE MARKET!
Kills 99.9999% of Germs, Viruses & Bacteria
X-Mist Room Sanitiser is an Atmospheric Sanitiser and Deodoriser that allows you to quickly and easily sanitise an entire average size room, caravan or other enclosed space. X-Mist is the most powerful airborne and all-surface sanitiser on the market today. It is registered and tested to EN 1276, EN 1650 & EN 14476 X-Mist Room offers a proven way to improve the air quality of an enclosed space.
This new “easy to use” broad-spectrum germicide is formulated specifically for deodorising and sanitising all types of space. Use anywhere from hospitals, clinics and hotel rooms to vehicles and aircraft.
X-Mist Room Sanitiser is available to purchase in individual 250ml cans or as a discounted Case quantity (24 x 250ml cans). One 250ml can will treat a room approximately 5m x 5m x 5m (average room size).
X-Mist Benefits and Features
Destroys Bacteria – eliminates a wide range of bacteria including E-coli, Salmonella and Legionella.
- Fully tested, approved and certified to kill coronavirus (SARS -CoV-2) the cause of Covid 19.
Kills Germs – eliminates germs responsible for colds, flu, staph infections and MRSA.
Effective Odour Removal – eliminates stubborn odours from food, pets, smoke and mould, leaving a clean fresh smell.
Targets Difficult Areas – disinfects places that might otherwise be missed, overlooked or out of reach.
Lasting Results – remains active for up to 7 days after use.
Safe and User Friendly – incredibly simple ‘lock and leave’ system that is very cost-effective and acts fast.
Use Anywhere – use in any space from entrance/lobby to bedrooms, gyms and steam rooms.
British Standards – fully tested to British Standards BS EN 14476 BS EN 1276 and BS EN 1650.
Successfully accredited to BS EN 14476 – confirms X-Mist Room kills Coronavirus
HOW TO USE X-MIST ROOM SANITISER
- Shake the can for 30 seconds before use.
- Prepare the space by cleaning and removing anything that may cause odours. E.g. waste food or soiled fabrics.
- Remove pets and people from the area to be treated.
- Choose a central location for the can and place it on a clean cloth or small towel, in case of overspray.
- Close all windows then press and lock the total release valve button.
- Exit the space and close the door.
- Wait at least an hour before returning. Air out as necessary (i.e. open windows/doors).
X-MIST ROOM SANITISER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Please contact us if you require test certificates of data sheets for this product. To learn more about helping combat Coronavirus, click here to read the latest UK Government advice.